Thursday, October 2, 2008

{A Week in My Life...Day 4

Cereal for breakfast...a staple in our house...


My breakfast...


The boys decided they were tired of me having the camera and wanted a turn for themselves...



After getting Coe on the bus, Chase & I decided it was a stay-at-home lazy kind of day.I have a ton of cleaning to do, but it can wait...I feel the urge to create...
so, sat down to check emails and then start workin on a few things for the Xyron DT...



Chase thought play-dough and movie sounded good...


Lunch time and Chase wanted to make his OWN PB&J sandwich...I'm pretty sure he'd live on these if we let him...



After lunch we had a few stops in town, and Chase had been so good, I treated him to an icecream cone at mcdonalds...I think he was excited...


This was takin shortly after he informed me he "wasn't tired and wasn't going to take a nap"...


After school snack with Coe...


Since Chase can ride his bike without training wheels, that is pretty much what the boys do in the evenings...but tonight they decided it would be fun to make a ramp...this small on was okay, however the larger one they created later proved to be too much for the little man...no pic to show, but he was just fine...no blood...they're gonna keep me on my toes I have a feeling...

3 comments:

Angela said...

WOW...you're doing an awesome job with the 'day in the life' series! I was going to do this, but ended up out of town this week...probably will try it next week though!

ckmom78 said...

what a fun day, esp. love the bike ramps.

Ann Corbiere-Scott said...

hey megan!
looking forward to getting to know you better! i really appreciate your kind words! your work is amazing!
ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails