Saturday, April 24, 2010

{week in the life...day 6...

Spent the morning taking Coe's friend home, pickin up Chase, and running errands. Forgot my camera again!

She's startin to wrap him around her finger I do believe!
Photobucket

A friend called and told me about a yard sale in town, so I convienced Aaron to take me there and found all these cutie shoes for ella...{plus a few clothes and a coat!}
Photobucket

Got back home and Aaron hung the pictures I had printed in Ella's room...
Photobucket

Aaron and the boys went mushroom hunting...success! {And I even convienced Aaron to take the camera with him!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

They were excited to show me when they got home...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ella and I stayed home and played and did some cleaning because it was raining a little bit...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Had some friends over for supper and to play with the boys...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Until tomorrow...

6 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

I could almost see Aaron melting in that pic. of him and Ella. And what time do you want me to be over for mushrooms? lol

Keshet said...

LOVE that role of little baby shoes!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Great pic of Aaron and Ella - and I am so jealous cuz Paul and I just got back from the woods and didn't find any mushrooms...I think we may be cursed.

Tina said...

i love mushroom hunting, havent had any luck yet but im betting after all this rain there going to pop in our woods...yum yum!

Unknown said...

what a cute pic of your hubby and little girl, so sweet.

Megan R said...

Love the addition of the pics in Ella's room! Great success with the mushrooms!

Related Posts with Thumbnails