Sunday, August 8, 2010

{where the wildflowers grow...

If you haven't already signed up...send an email request here {Inthestudio@gcdstudios.com} to get on the list for great inspiration from GCD Studios each month.

See the newsletter HERE.

I was lucky enough to be a newsletter gal this month & here is what I created...

Photobucket

I love that we live on an 85 acre farm with plenty of room to run.
This month's theme was great because it gave me & my youngest son the chance to take a walk around our property and do a little exploring and snap a few pictures. It gave me the opportunity to really look at where we live & enjoy the fact that we do live "where the wildflowers grow". I love our little place on earth that we call home and wouldn't trade it for the world!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous misting! You have some great ideas for masking!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Oh my goodness, this LO is beyond gorgeous!!!! love love love everything! :)

A splash of Sherry said...

Very pretty. Just love how you mix all the different pattern paper and it always turns out so good.

The Grissoms' Page said...

Yep - this layout is beautiful!! That misting really draws your eye in and all those papers together top it off!!

Diana Waite said...

AMAZING mist work--so FUN! Love that you documented where you live--GREAT idea!

Keshet said...

Love love love!

ckmom78 said...

superb..a new fave!! Love all the little techniques!!

Jessica said...

What a great layout! And you are so lucky to live on a farm with all that land. That is my dream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails