Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{did we skip spring? ... + the Sass winner!

It's gone from cold & rainy straight to 80 degree weather here in the midwest. Don't get me wrong, I'm SO glad to be done with the cold, but 70s would be just perfect and I don't want to miss out on the beauty of these...

Photobucket

Thank to each of you for your wonderful comments on the Sassafras NSD blog hop!
The winner is...

Mary Ann Jenkins said...
Meagan, this is beautiful!! Love the colors, and the sweet pic too. Thanks for the inspiration as always :)

May 7, 2011 9:38 AM


Please contact me at meganklauer{at}yahoo{dot}com and I'll send on your info to Sassafras for your prize pack! Yay! Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Yeah! I won the Sass giveaway!! woo-hoo! Sending you an email right now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails