Friday, July 29, 2011

{book bag night...

I can't believe the boys' summer is already over. It's back to school on Monday! Tonight was book bag night at school, so we captured a few pics before hand. {I took my camera to the school, but the boys insisted on no pictures. Ugh!}
The amazing Maggie Holmes inspired me over on the Studio Calico blog with her post about instagram pictures with her iphone.
Well, anyone who knows me knows I am NOT a "techie" when it comes to my phone. Needless to say, I still have to pull the antenna up to talk on my phone.
So, I created my own in photoshop! I found this on the web...

Photobucket

and created these...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Anyone else liven in the stone age when it comes to your cell phone? :0)

6 comments:

Mandie said...

oh, gosh! you guys start back early! we still have till the 18th here!

Kim said...

Yes...still have a flip phone Megan! Love the pics and the photoshop touch. Can I hire you for photoshop lessons???

laura vegas said...

i LOVE these! i really love all the photos people do with the iphones. sadly, i have a pathetic cell phone, and can't do any sort of photos. lol!

Veronica Milan said...

OMG Meg, ella is growing up way tooo fast. Tell her to stop!

Keshet said...

You have made my day! No iphone here either!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Wow your iPhone takes great crisp pics. Mine sure takes blurry ones

Related Posts with Thumbnails