Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{live 4 today...

When I first saw the inspiration piece this month I knew right away that I wanted to do a vertical title. I love to play with my title work and this was a great excuse! I continued with the vertical design by using strips of paper to mimic the books shown in the original piece. I finished it off with just a few horizontal pieces to balance it all out and to keep the eye flowing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies:
Finally Fall: Quadrants, Cute Cuts, Leaf Pile, Borders, Bliss, At the Patch, Alpha + Bits, Journaling Stickers, & Icons; Sophisticates: Chipboard Simona #s White, Chipboard Simona Salt Water

Want more inspiration? Go HERE!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this LO! And what a great pic...I'm struggling with getting a good one of us all for this year's card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails