Saturday, May 5, 2012

{a nsd challenge with basic grey...

If you're like me, you have a nice little stash of papers and supplies that have long been retired. You know the ones: you just can't get rid of them, cause you know you'll need them someday.
Today, I challenge you to dig into that pile! Pull out your favorite "vintage" Basic Grey goodies and create something fabulous. I had the 6x6 Obsure paper pack & die cut shapes since I went to my first Scrapbook Expo in Chicago way back when.
This collection has always been one of my favorites by Basic Grey & I was really excited about getting it out once again.

Head on over to the Basic Grey Blog for a bunch more fun challenges + a view at my full layout!
Happy National Scrapbooking Day my talented friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails