Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wisc. Dells :: Bella Blvd







This SKETCH was perfect for our trip to Wisc Dells last weekend. The Cute Cuts journaling card from the Thankful line worked great with the 1-10 list as the sketch had 10 image spaces. I also kept one of our wrist bands and incorporated that into the design. I love incorporating personal items to my pages whenever I get the chance. 
Supplies: 
Kiss Me: Mustache Love; Thankful: Borders, Turkey Tracks, Burlap, Alpha+Bits Stickers, Cute Cuts; Birthday Boy: Borders; Sophisticates: Petite Pieces, Calendars; Ciao Chip Elements: Stars & Hearts; High Five Alphabet Stickers: Gulf; Button Market: Orange Stars; Designer Tapes: Gulf Dot

1 comment:

Jennifer Chapin said...

I love this layout and how you used so many photos! Awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails