Monday, March 4, 2013

Everyday Moments :: A New Challenge

As I am exploring and merging my scrapbooking towards the Project Life way of things (which I am loving!); I am also finding myself capturing the little things in our life.
Simple things.
The everyday things.
Those moments I'll look back one and say remember when or remember how.

It is my goal for the month of March to capture those little things. Those simple everday things.

Today ::
As the boys ran outside this morning to shovel the sidewalk and play in the snow before the bus came, I saw them hang their book bags up on our light pole. The one where we hammered in a few nails to keep them from throwing the book bags on the ground and getting them dirty. And I thought; ya know, someday we are going to notice those nails and think "remember how the boys always hung their book bags there before school & how they always made sure they had enough time to play outside before the bus came?".
These are the things I want to capture everyday. Something so simple that no one else would stop and think about, but something that will bring a smile to your face when you look back in your scrapbook. 


I challenge you to do the same. What's your #everydaymoment ?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

such a cute idea for their backpacks and a wonderful goal for March!!

Amanda Johnson said...

Love everything about this!!Everyday moments..i think I'll take the challenge! :)

Jen Ritchie said...

So great!! Will keep my eye out for my everyday moment.

Leanne said...

great challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails